Michelle,

> On my own courier server, there is no problem with it now, because I  am
> blocking any <mx*.incometitanic.com> but there  is  a  problem  with  my
> secondary MX.
>
> And of course, the user <jfc53> (does not exist on my  system)  is  very
> popular because he her over 80000 spams per day (REJECT).

Never use a backup MX which does not have a list of your valid recipients.
If you do, you are contributing to backscatter when your own MX later
rejects the message. If you can't keep the lists of valid recipients in
sync on your backup MX, it can use a caching recipient address validation.
If it can't do that either, drop the use of a backup MX.

  Mark