----- "Matus UHLAR - fantomas" <uh...@fantomas.sk> schrieb:

> you apre probable one of "early recipients" in such cases - the spam
> started
> spreading, IP was not listed in blacklists, checksums weren't in *ZOR
> or DCC
> databases. I'm afraid only BAYES and other rules may catch that...

thnx for your answer, but thats not the problem here. There are mails that are
relayed to my server via MX-backup where another spamassassin-installation
checks for spam also.

In this case the mail is spam-checked by spamassassin twice. And the mx-backup
gives a high spamscore (and performs the network-checks) and my spamassassin
doesnt.

thats why I started wondering ..

best,
peter