Bowie Bailey wrote:
Linda Walsh wrote:

I got a really poorly scored piece of spam -- one thing that stood out
as weird was report claimed the sender was in my AWL.

Any sender who has sent mail to you previously will be in your AWL. This is probably the most misunderstood component of SA. Read the wiki.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AutoWhitelist

---
        To be clear about what is being white listed, would it
hurt if the 'brief report for the AWL', instead of :
-1.3 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

it had
-1.3 AWL                AWL: 'From: 518501.com' addr is in auto white-list

So I can see what domain it is flagging with a 'white' value?

I don't know of any emails from '518501.com' that wouldn't have
been classified spam, so none should have a 'negative value'.