I tested for two versions of perl using "which perl" and it only returned one
location.

I'm using CentOS 5.0 and I'm running DirectAdmin hosting software. The SA
was installed by the script which installed the DirectAdmin. I don't
understand how or where it got the SA from. Again, I don't know where the
perl came from either. Is there a way I can find out?

How will I check whether I have an incorrectly set environment variable
PERL5LIB set somewhere in startup/config files?

I should also mention that apart from the sa-update not working (and
FuzzyOcr SA plugin which I'm also working on), SA is working ok.

Thanks for your help Matus,

pete