On Sat, 6 Jun 2009, John Rudd wrote:

Probably a good approach for your situation.  Let me know how the lower
score works out for you (when you said 80% in the other message, do you
mean you're lowering it to a score of 1.0, or to a score of 4.0?)

John,

  It seems to be working better with the SPAMBOT score lowered to 2.0, and
scores of 0.4 for the individual components.

  Now that my mail has settled back to normal I'll again thank everyone and
leave the list.

Rich