Benny Pedersen wrote:

> On Wed, June 24, 2009 13:59, Per Jessen wrote:
>> Blacklisting a large and serious hosting provider is just not serious
>> and very bad for business.
>
> http://rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=yahoo.com
> http://rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=hotmail.com
> http://rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=gmail.com
> http://rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=aol.com
> http://rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=live.com
>
> you think WE block them ?, no thay block them self
> and users that use such domains dont know

1) I dunno who 'WE' are in this context. Please enlighten me.
2) I didn't include free email providers in my list of "large and
serious hosting providers" - I was thinking more of organisations such
as 1and1, hetzner, rackspace etc. etc.
3) I wouldn't refer to rfc-ignorant as a blacklist - nobody with half a
brain would block email just because of RFC ignorance on the part of
the sender.

/Per Jessen, Zürich