Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:
On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 13:20 +0200, Jan P. Kessler wrote:
Henrik K schrieb:

SA is trying to be too supportive for the money it receives. ;-) If you ask
me, just ditch this and all other old baggage for 3.3. If you are not happy,
you are free to keep running 3.2. Some people are even still using 3.1.
Good proposal, imo.

Actually, that's pretty much exactly why we brought this up in the first
place. :)

  guenther

Just for info, I checked Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and CentOS, and have to go back to RHEL 2 (just recently End of Life) to find perl 5.6.1.

RHEL 3-5 are all 5.8.x, and are pretty popular platforms for running SA I would imagine :-)