DAve wrote:

Jack Pepper wrote:
How long will this go before Godwin's law finally kicks in? Now I'm
just watching for the fun of it .....

Yea, this is why when my bosses ask where I get my information I tell
them from a closed forum. If they read the adolescent ramblings that got
posted on email/spam lists they wouldn't allow us to use half the
software we do.

One of my co-workers was recently talking as if he thought SpamAssassin was some businesslike organization we could negotiate with. I've been tempted to send him this thread.

(Not sure what he wanted to negotiate /for/, either.)

--
J.D. Falk
Return Path Inc