On Wed, 24 Jun 2009, rich...@buzzhost.co.uk wrote:

This is wrong. if you have evidence, show it. if not, stop spreading
rumours. I have delisted an IP in the past, and I have been watching
people trying to delist a block but without clues on how to do it...

I have to agree with Mouss here. I've not tried with Sorbs but I used to
get a ton of calls at Barracuda because people had ended up on their
'reputation' list. Charming calls in fact, often describe sexual acts my
mother was alleged to perform in the vicinity of the devil.

You agree with him but have never had to do it? Thats akin to trolling since you admit you speak without knowing first hand, I speak from first hand, and I wont lose any sleep over some ignorant clown who calls me a
liar, however, any respect I had for that person is now out the window,
I have no doubt that there might be 'spammer safe havens' that they have
refused to de-list without payment, but they never demanded it from us,
2006 I think it was when one of our key servers got listed, once they were happy that we dealt with the (virus infected windows) customer, all was good, Matthew created us a login on their site so that we could see all the headers for any complaints, and deal with them promptly like we always did once we knew who they were.

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers