On Sun, 5 Jul 2009, John Hardin wrote:

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009, MySQL Student wrote:

 Hi,

 I'm receiving a lot of spam that I can't catch containing fields where the
 recipient is supposed to enter their contact details, like this:

 Full Legal Name :
 Address :
 City :
 State :
 Zip code :
 Country :
 Nationality :
 Home and Cell # :

 I've added specific rules that look for, say /Full Legal Name :/, but it
 otherwise only hits BAYES_99. Does anyone have any suggestions for
 catching these more effectively?

I'm working on a fill-this-form ruleset but it requires updating your ReplaceTags module to a version that hasn't been released yet.

I announced it on the list last week:

http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=24248244&framed=y

...actually, the rules sandbox in svn has been rearranged a bit since that announcement. The current ruleset lives here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc/sandbox/jhardin/20_fillform.cf

The updated ReplaceTags.pm is available at:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/ReplaceTags.pm

The updated plugin is compatible with 3.2.x and will be in the 3.2.6 release.

  The yardstick you should use when considering whether to support a
  given piece of legislation is "what if my worst enemy is chosen to
  administer this law?"
 2 days until Robert Heinlein's 102nd birthday