On Sun, 2009-07-05 at 20:48 -0400, MySQL Student wrote:

> How did you determine the scores for FILL_THIS_FORM?

Well, I figured a form should be worth a couple of points, since bayes
and sought_fraud and the SARE fraud rules would also likely hit (for me
at least). I don't think it should be anywhere near a poison pill,
though, and I think it would be best used in a meta with other rules
like sought_fraud, or the SARE fraud rules.

> How safe would it be to raise each by 0.5?

I'd leave _SHORT alone, as it is very likely to hit on ham. Raise the
score on _LONG as high as you feel comfortable with. Also consider
meta-ing (FILL_THIS_FORM_LONG || FILL_THIS_FORM_ML) with other rules
rather than simply increasing _LONG directly.