Now that I have a SA Daily Summary report for the rule hits, now I'm looking for a command(s) to run that will show me the end score that will be applied to a successful hit after reading all cf files and user_prefs files. For example:

/usr/share/spamassassin/50_scores.cf may contain: score BAYES_00 0 0 -2.312 -2.599
but,
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf may contain: score BAYES_00 -3

I want the output to have BAYES_00 = 3

Also, can someone explain or send me a link to a *full* explanation of the 4 different scores (local, net, with bayes, with bayes+net)?

Thanks,
Dan Schaefer