Yep.

The previous paragraph from the Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf man page:

If only one valid score is listed, then that score is always used for a test.

RTFMP - Read The Fine Man Page  :)

--
Bowie

Daniel Schaefer wrote:
Forgot reply all.
Ok, when all I have is 1 score, is that used for all four scenarios?

Dan Schaefer
Application Developer
Performance Administration Corp.

Bowie Bailey wrote:
Daniel Schaefer wrote:

Also, can someone explain or send me a link to a *full* explanation of the 4 different scores (local, net, with bayes, with bayes+net)?

It's fairly simple. Here is the description from the Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf man page:

If four valid scores are listed, then the score that is used depends on how SpamAssassin is being used. The first score is used when both Bayes and network tests are disabled (score set 0). The second score is used when Bayes is disabled, but network tests are enabled (score set 1). The third score is used when Bayes is enabled and network tests are disabled (score set 2). The fourth score is used when Bayes is enabled and network tests are enabled (score set 3).