On 17/07/09 3:32 PM, "rich...@buzzhost.co.uk" <rich...@buzzhost.co.uk>
wrote:

> I have (as usual) a different view. Being told how wonderful they were I
> thought it would be a blast to opt-in, then opt out again. On opting out
> I found I was mailed again by RP. So I blocked the range. They found
> another range and spammed me, I blocked it again. Tonight, they have
> done it again - I guess this is another 'fault with a hive serving the
> whitelists' or similar b/s. Opt out is opt out. It means I don't want
> you to keep finding new ranges to spam me about your services;
>
>                               From:
> Ryan Osborne
> <ryan.osbo...@returnpath.net>
> To:
> ....@buzzhost.co.uk
>                            Subject:
> Are you getting your email to the
> Inbox?
>                               Date:
> Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:06:02 -0400
> (20:06 BST)
>                             Mailer:
> Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5

I¹m not certain who told you were here at Return Path are wonderful, but I
do appreciate their input.

Now, please don¹t be silly Richard.

Your assertion that we encountered a block and then switched to a new IP
netblock is preposterous. We have several ranges and mail streams. You opted
in and then opted out. OK, in what timeframe? Minutes? Hours? The proscribed
10-day CANSPAM limit? A couple of months?

I will ensure you are added to our suppression list and unsubbed from all
lists, immediately. If our processes are broken, we want to know; I¹ve BCCed
our CPO in on this.

Thanks for the heads up.

--
Neil Schwartzman
Director, Certification Security & Standards