On 17/07/09 4:03 PM, "Neil Schwartzman" <neil.schwartz...@returnpath.net>
wrote:

> Your assertion that we encountered a block and then switched to a new IP
> netblock is preposterous. We have several ranges and mail streams. You opted
> in and then opted out. OK, in what timeframe? Minutes? Hours? The proscribed
> 10-day CANSPAM limit? A couple of months?
>
> I will ensure you are added to our suppression list and unsubbed from all
> lists, immediately. If our processes are broken, we want to know; I¹ve BCCed
> our CPO in on this.

Richard,

I inquired internally, and here is what we understand to have happened.

You signed up for a Lunch and Learn. You were mailed the information in that
regard. Apparently you were flagged in our systems as having attended the
event. You also indicated you wanted a demo of our tools during your
sign-up. A sales person, Ryan, followed up on the lead with a 1-to-1 email.
He also tried to call the apparently erroneous telephone number you entered
in the form.

We have verified the unsubscribe and suppressed your address.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Thanks again for bringing this to all our attention.
--
Neil Schwartzman
Director, Certification Security & Standards