Dave Walker wrote:

http://www.nabble.com/Any-one-interested-in-using-a-proper-forum--tp24697144p24697144.html
<SNIP>
Any help/suggestions on better RSS feeds for this list would be appreciated :-)
Perhaps:
http://www.mailbucket.org

The only criticism i have with the SA list is that the "Reply-To" header
isn't set, meaning most mail clients will reply directly to the person -
rather than the list.  Perhaps I should add some procmail foo, but ho hum.

For those using Thunderbird, I have an addon installed named "Reply to mailing list" which adds a button "Reply list" inbetween "Reply" and "Reply All" which has been very useful.

--
Mike Cardwell - IT Consultant and LAMP developer
Cardwell IT Ltd. (UK Reg'd Company #06920226) http://cardwellit.com/