On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 12:54 +0100, RW wrote:
> > I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting a bit hacked of with
> > this 1980's style forum. I'm trying to get to the bottom of an SA
> > issue and this list/forum thing is giving me a bigger headache than
> > SA!
[...]
> And if you think email is obsolete, what are you doing here in the
> first place?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I suspect that the creator of this whole
thread didn't mean the mailing list but he browsed the archives on some
site. Maybe he meant this: "There is also a forum-style user interface
for the list at Nabble.com, where you can post questions and get answers
without subscribing by mail."
The interface od that site is really not state of the art. Anyone
however is free to subscribe to the list and set up his own forum-like
archives, so there's not much point in criticizing.

--
\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\ UNDERWEAR  SHOULD BE WORN ON THE INSIDE(Bart
.\.k...@epsilon.eu.org.\.\. Simpson on chalkboard in episode 8F08)