* snowweb <pe...@snowweb.co.uk>:
> I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting a bit hacked of with this
> 1980's style forum. I'm trying to get to the bottom of an SA issue and this
> list/forum thing is giving me a bigger headache than SA!
>
> Spamassassin has more than one or two users now and I personally think that
> it should have a support forum to match the class of software, which is now
> world class.
>
> I know it's free and all that, but even so, if this is the only form of
> support they provide, I'm thinking that I'll just start an alternative
> support forum, using standard, full featured forum software (like SMF).
>
> Is there any support for this (I already know there will be opposition from
> those who are 'resident' here. Sorry guys, I just want do something to help
> those who just dive in when they have an urgent problem. No hard feelings I
> hope.)

I prefer a MUA because I can handle any discussion related action (read,
reply, delete etc.) from my keyboard. No need to put my hands on a mouse etc.
to click this or that.

To me that's the only way to participate on all the lists I've subscribed to.
If you do better with a forum, fine with me, but please don't take the mail
part away.

p...@rick

P.S.
Besides this is an email related mailing list. I think it always should use
email and all people working with email should to. It's "eat your own dogfood"
to me. ;)

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666