>AWL. Obviously, it counters the custom scores, based on the sender's
>history. And it seems, the sores have been really low in the past.

>  spamassassin -t < sample

> What does that say at the bottom of the output, for this sample?

Inhaltsanalyse im Detail:   (8.3 Punkte, 5.0 benötigt)

Pkte Regelname              Beschreibung
---- ----------------------
 0.0 MISSING_MID            Missing Message-Id: header
 0.0 MISSING_DATE           Datumskopfzeile fehlt
-0.0 NO_RELAYS              Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
 2.5 MISSING_HB_SEP         Missing blank line between message header and
body
 1.6 MISSING_HEADERS        Empfängeradresse ("To") fehlt
 2.9 TVD_SPACE_RATIO        BODY: TVD_SPACE_RATIO
 1.3 MISSING_SUBJECT        Betreff ("Subject") fehlt
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED            Informational: message has no Received headers
 0.0 NO_HEADERS_MESSAGE     Message appears to be missing most RFC-822
headers

And it seems AWL really is the problem. Here are the relevant passages from
another Email, which only got enough points to be identified as Spam because
it was both in DCC and Razor.

5.0 RAZOR2_CHECK Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
5.0 DCC_CHECK Listed in DCC (http://rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/)
-4.9 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list
The message got 7,1 points in the end.

So what should I do? Disable the Auto-Whitelist? Or simply use higher scores
for "RAZOR_CHECK" etc. ?

Bye
Stefan