Toni Mueller wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, 19.08.2009 at 14:38:12 +0100, RW <rwmailli...@googlemail.com> wrote:
It's like a traditional anonymous letter, with letters cut from
different sources, with different colours, fonts and backgrounds.

thank you.

To be fair it is in Cyrillic, so FuzzyOCR wouldn't have caught it
without an appropriate wordlist anyway,

Ok. I usually delete such emails w/o ever looking at them, anyway.

but judging from the last image spam which got through with just a
bit of a wave and slightly fuzzy letters,

This sounds like it would be easy to generate this kind of spam, and
bypass filters.

I don't think it's going to be much use in future.

Therefore, I don't understand why spammers don't use it more.

Apparently, it isn't especially effective.

Nothing says "Buy my stuff" better than an email done in fuzzy distorted letters. 8-)

Even if it gets past the filters, if it doesn't bring in business, it's not useful for spam.

Terry