On ons 19 aug 2009 14:26:31 CEST, Dan Schaefer wrote

Why haven't spammers think about this approach before? I can image it is very difficult for Fuzzy OCR to tag this with a high score.

you belive fuzzyocr is buggy ?

http://pastebin.com/m247b74c8

already detected as spam, what more do you want from spamassassin ?

I'm not complaining!! First of all, I don't have FuzzyOCR installed and I'm not using it. Therefore, I couldn't even determine if this email was marked as spam by FuzzyOCR. And second of all, I didn't mention anything about spamassassin. I'm just speculating on difficulty of image scanning.

--
Dan Schaefer
Web Developer/Systems Analyst