On 04 sept. 2009, at 09:48, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

And I only get an email like this one when I'm running
`su vscan -c 'spamassassin -r < /tmp/spam'`. During
normal operations, I don't get any email from Spamcop
asking me to finish a spam report.

Define "normal operations". Do you have a cron job or something that calls spamassassin -r (or spamc -C report) on those messages? If not, you should.

no, I don't have any cron-job for this purpose. I really thought the report was automatic, as amavisd loads spamassassin with spamcop code activated. Looks like I really missed something.

patpro