On 04 sept. 2009, at 11:49, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:

I have IMAP folders as "to be reported SPAM" and "Reported SPAM". A
cronjob reads every mail on the first and reports it, then moves the
file to to the latter.

I use instead the amavis' quarantine folder, reporting viruses and spam above a given score threshold (actually 18...). I never had FPs thanks to this high score threshold, while I see a lot of spam and virus reported.

I'm doing before-queue content filtering, and have no quarantine: either the spam is not accepted, either it goes in the queue for delivery. IMAP folder is something I can do on my personal server, but not at work. Mac OS X comes with a script that should do the trick with few modifications:

http://www.opensource.apple.com/source/SpamAssassin/SpamAssassin-124.1/SetupExtras/learn_junk_mail

Thank you all for the clarification.

Regards
patpro