----- "Chris Owen" <ow...@hubris.net> wrote:

| On Sep 14, 2009, at 11:38 AM, LuKreme wrote:
|
| > On 14-Sep-2009, at 10:17, jdow wrote:
| >> :0
| >> * 9876543210^0 ^From: .*\<mailbacku...@googlemail.com\>
| > * 9876543210^0 ^From:.*clunk\.wercl...@wibblywobblyteapot\.co\.uk
| >> /dev/null
| >
| > Will work better. (and you don't need a lock on /dev/null)
|
| I usually also use the 'h' flag on /dev/null rules:
|
| :0h
|
| I'm sure writing to /dev/null doesn't take very long but why bother
| writing the body of the message.
|
| Chris
|
| -------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Chris Owen         - Garden City (620) 275-1900 -  Lottery (noun):
| President          - Wichita     (316) 858-3000 -    A stupidity tax
| Hubris Communications Inc      www.hubris.net

Well I happen to know the MD of my ISP so perhaps I shall have a word ... I am
sure he would not want DoS going in through his network ...

These things can bring a list into dis-repute.  It is okay to voice one owns
opinion; but without profanity and blatant disrepect to anothers resources!

We all sit on these lists to help each other and learn.

Best Regards,

dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

SplatNIX IT Services :: Innovation through collaboration