----- "Clunk Werclick" <mailbacku...@googlemail.com> wrote:

| On Mon, 2009-09-14 at 19:52 +0100, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
| > ----- "Benny Pedersen" <m...@junc.org> wrote:
| >
| > | On man 14 sep 2009 16:54:39 CEST, Bill Landry wrote
| the
| > |
| > | he just come back with another sender email, with another
| reply-to, it
| > |
| > | will be endless banning new email adresses
| > |
| > | --
| > | xpoint
| > |
| > |
| > Blocked now @ FW .. Will contact Zen tomorrow and report as the OP
| is in violation of the ISP AUP.
|
| go *right* ahead. Here you go:
| ab...@zen.co.uk
|
| I guess it will take a retard like you a *whole* day to find it.
|

| > Best Regards,

Not at all ... If you were so kind as to have stopped the profanity and
vulgarity then people would have been more approachable and helpful.

It was kindly asked that you refrained from such posting yet you felt you were
excempted.  As I have already said the lists are here to help people and learn.
 We should not be exposed to such rubbish.  Otherwise why have the lists in the
first place?

Every individual has the right to put forward their view and opinion; but when
using the language you felt easy to adopt it makes a mockery.

And I must say thank you for the email address; that really helps (not).  A
phone call is a lot easier to explain on the potential impact a ISP subscriber
could be having to the providers business.

I believe you could put some valid viewpoints forward, and if this was done in
a mature, professional manner I am sure everyone would be very pleased.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

SplatNIX IT Services :: Innovation through collaboration