At 01:59 PM 9/15/2009, you wrote:

Please feel free to directly ping the list owners or use some other
channel to quickly trigger the PMC's attention if need be. Rather than
just posting yet another message to an already crowded thread. The
latter is exactly where your call for authority is much more likely to
go unnoticed for a while.

If you're calling for the police, don't stand in the crowd and ask where
they are. Call 'em!

I agree, but I didn't know the e-mail address for the mods here otherwise, believe me, I would have too long ago.

Might I suggest a header added with a list owner address? If I missed the header, please let me know! Or maybe something in a group sig?