drkwc wrote:

Hostgator told me that with their setup, using their SpamAssassin controls,
I can't set two concurrent rules. i.e. I can't tell SpamAssassin to
autodelete any mail with a score of 10 or higher and also tell it to mark as
[SPAM] and deliver any mail with a score between 5 and 10.

I#'m current on Hostgator also, shared server. They recently reduced the
functionality of their spamassassin install by removing the option to
tailor the subject lines for spammy mesages.

You can with er have it tagged with [SPAM], or remain untagged. Customer
subject rewrites were disabled, along with a lot of options that
user_prefs should allow.

They told me this was due to server load, and only moving to a dedicated
server would return that functionality. It was a bit of a pain for me,
since I used it to add details of the rules hit in the email header, and
also include the score in the subject line.

Rob