On 22.09.09 15:02, Jose Luis Marin Perez wrote:
>  Thank you for your answers
>
>  Qmail-Smtpd have the following RBL configured:
>
>  bl.spamcop.net
> cbl.abuseat.org
> combined.njabl.org

combined.njabl.org used to include dynablock.njabl.org which was imported
spamhaus PBL. Now it's equal to using dnsbl.njabl.org - dynamic addresses
aren't there anymore. The cbl.abuseat.org is imported to Spamhaus XBL.
Both PBL and XBL are included in zen.spamhaus.org so I recommend using
zen.spamhaus.org if you can fullfil their requirements.

We found bl.spamcop.net reliable, however spamcop recommends using it for
temporarily blocking (4xx return codes).

Also, I recomment using blacklists in SA, they are also checked in headers
SMTPD does not check.

>  These are the SARE rules which adds to SA:

oh, many of them may be obsolete and cause false positives. I'd be careful
since SARE claims those rules are not being updated anymore.

> echo "70_sare_uri0.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net" >>
> /etc/mail/spamassassin/sare-sa-update-channels.txt
> echo "70_sare_uri1.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net" >>
> /etc/mail/spamassassin/sare-sa-update-channels.txt
> echo "70_sare_uri3.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net" >>
> /etc/mail/spamassassin/sare-sa-update-channels.txt

Especially these were replaced by URIBL, turn them off and urn on uribl by
uncommenting line

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

in init.pre.

"Where do you want to go to die?" [Microsoft]