On 23.09.09 11:36, Jose Luis Marin Perez wrote:
>  I made some modifications and additions to the configuration of SA
>
>  1. Modify required_score from 3.5 to 5.0
>
>  2. Add RBL
>
>  3. Add SARE rules

I think I advised you to remove some SARE rules and use DNSBL plugin instead

>  4. Add rules SOUGHT
>
>  4. Add zen.spamhaug.org in MTA

- 5., not 4.

- change combined.njabl.org to dnsbl.njabl.org or remove it completely
  (while usefull, it has very low hitrate now)

- removed cbl.abuseat.org since it's included in zen.spamhaus.org

>  And these are the statistics from yesterday:
>
> Total messages:                Ham:       Spam:      % Spam:
> 10082                          5395       4687       46.49%
>
> Average spam score            : 41.67/5.00
> Average ham score             : -0.25/5.00
>
>  Compared to the statistics before yesterday:
>
> Total messages:                Ham:       Spam:      % Spam:
> 11656                          5225       6431       55.17%
>
> Average spam score            : 38.55/4.02
> Average ham score             : -0.69/4.22
>
>  The  amount of emails decreased  approximately by 1000 (I imagine it will be
> by RBL in MTA)
>

> But the percentage of spam also decreased, this concerns me because
> some of the comments from the list indicated that this percentage is
> much higher than HAM

which percentage of spam? percentage of processed mails? That's expectable
since you blocked much more spam at SMTP level so it wasn't processed...

(R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer