Hi!

If that's so, then we probably want that in the spamassassin rule name. Your wiki page suggests JMF is the name. A number of people probably already configured their spamassassin using your suggested JMF rule names and they would need to be educated to remove it.

How about these for rule names, so the rule names are not too long?

RCVD_HOSTKARMA_BL Black
RCVD_HOSTKARMA_WL White
RCVD_HOSTKARMA_YL Yellow
RCVD_HOSTKARMA_BR Brown

I would use the names that are advertised for months on the WIKI now, so you can override them and not duplicate lookups on installs that have it in their local.cf (or any place else).

Why did you invent (Marc) completely new names out of the blue?
The JMF_ stuff is there for months, please stick to it. We didnt invent those, you did....

Bye,
Raymond.