Hi!

header RCVD_IN_JMF_W eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal', '127.0.0.1')
describe RCVD_IN_JMF_W Sender listed in JMF-WHITE
tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_W net nice
score RCVD_IN_JMF_W -5

Hopefully my comment isn't out of place with the current discussion of
JMF/Hostkarma. I think this is not only a really bad default score,
but it should be reduced to -0.5 or perhaps not used at all.

I have a money/fraud email that hit RCVD_IN_JMF_W that passed through
these servers:

It also hit these other rules:

tests=AE_GBP, BAYES_50, LOTS_OF_MONEY, LOTTERY_PH_004470,
LOTTO_RELATED, MONEY_TO_NO_R, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED, RCVD_IN_JMF_W,
RELAYCOUNTRY_UK, SPF_FAIL, SPF_HELO_FAIL

Unless I'm really missing something, which server has JMF/Hostkarma
whitelisted that shouldn't be?

You are not missing anything. Its my point also.

Bye,
Raymond.