On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 09:29:16AM +0200, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:

> Ouch, from your point of view it might be fine, but we see strange stuff
> with DNSWL allready i certainly would not use this to shortcircuit
> things.

What exactly is the strange stuff you see with DNSWL?

Granted, I'm not processing millions of messages, only tens of thousands,
but I'm not seeing anything fuzzy. I basically shortcircuit on DNSWL_MED and
DNSWL_HI, when there aren't any suspicious rules hit (ClamAV/Sanesecurity,
relay from africa, bayes over 60 etc). The FP rate is abysmally low.