On 09/29/2009 12:27 AM, MySQL Student wrote:
Hi,

header RCVD_IN_JMF_W eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal', '127.0.0.1')
describe RCVD_IN_JMF_W Sender listed in JMF-WHITE
tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_W net nice
score RCVD_IN_JMF_W -5

Hopefully my comment isn't out of place with the current discussion of
JMF/Hostkarma. I think this is not only a really bad default score,
but it should be reduced to -0.5 or perhaps not used at all.

I believe spamassassin does not assign any negative score to any whitelist by default precisely for good reason.

USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL has the score -7.50 because it is a lot more certain than a mere whitelist, having done cryptographic checking on the DKIM signature to verify that the domain is both known non-spammer and it is not spoofed.

Warren Togami
wtog...@redhat.com