On 10/04/2009 09:32 PM, Blaine Fleming wrote:

Warren Togami wrote:
http://spameatingmonkey.com

Anyone have any experience using these DNSBL and URIBL's?

Is anyone from this site on this list?

I wonder if we should add these rules to the sandbox for masschecks as
well.

Since someone is bound to ask I figure I'll state right now that I have
no objections to the SEM lists being included in the masschecks.  In
fact, I'm quite curious.

I would also recommend adding AnonWhois.org to the list.

I'll add your existing rules to the Sandbox for testing.

But have you considered putting all the DNSBL's and URIBL's into aggregated zones so you can cut down on redundant queries?

http://wiki.junkemailfilter.com/index.php/Spam_DNS_Lists
For example, one DNSBL lookup here can respond with 127.0.0.[1-5] depending on which list it is.

Warren Togami
wtog...@redhat.com