On 10/06/2009 11:15 PM, Blaine Fleming wrote:
Warren Togami wrote:
I'll add your existing rules to the Sandbox for testing.

Thank you!

But have you considered putting all the DNSBL's and URIBL's into
aggregated zones so you can cut down on redundant queries?

Actually, the uri red list is an aggregate zone of my uri black, red and
yellow lists.  The main reason I haven't merged the black list with any
of the other IP zones is because I haven't had enough user response on
the other lists yet.

You are misunderstanding the question. A single DNS query could respond different numbers meaning they are hits on different lists. Your lists that are subsets or supersets of other lists can easily use this. The querying software need only to know what each result means.

Warren