Funnily enough, including that link and having no To: field in your
message was enough to have the mail treated as Spam by our gateway ;-P

I had to release it but lost the headers in the process. However, it
seems to have nearly missed being caught by some other server first:

        MISSING_HEADERS,MISSING_SUBJECT autolearn=disabled version=3.2.5

Which is basically what our Spam gateway thought of the message, minus
the trusted part.

Cheers,
Mike