* Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>:

> Ralf's question was in no way offensive. He is just trying to solve the
> problem by way that is most efficient for most of e-mail users and admins.

What the OP intends to do ("Who's selling away my addresses?") can be
done in the MTA entirely. A colleague at tu-bs.de did that over 15
years ago by simply "increasing" a numerical portin in his email
addresses.

Problem being: Making an address "valid" -- If I define:

bahn...@example.org

as a contact address when contacting "bahn.de", then I have to have
some sort of database WHICH addresses have been "used", and which have
been "abused" (targeted by anybody BUT bahn.de senders).

To avoid this DB he simply made all addresses valid and forwarded them
to his real address (or something like that with a filter in between).

Isn't there an automatic tool for this?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
  Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin