Hi,

>> - I'm happy to add any extensions as long as these are also free and
>> open source -- note that our 'target audience' includes big ISPs and
>> unfortunately for them things as Spamhaus's RBL aren't free;

Do the commercial vendors get to use publically-available DNSBLs like
zen? If so, and since they use them for commercial purposes, do they
license its use in cases such as for this bake-off?

How does zen compare with the commercial DNSBLs that the commercial
vendors have themselves and we don't have access to?

Thanks,
Alex