Martijn Grooten wrote:

- I'm happy to add any extensions as long as these are also free and
open source -- note that our 'target audience' includes big ISPs and
unfortunately for them things as Spamhaus's RBL aren't free;

This doesn't make any sense. You are comparing SA to commercial products that aren't free, and wich may use their providers own black lists or even include a volume license for third party lists, and yet you won't allow SA to use lists that aren't completely free?

I'd assume that a big ISP using SA (and wants the best from SA install) would pay to use the better DNSBLs.

Regards
/Jonas
--
Jonas Eckerman
Fruktträdet & Förbundet Sveriges Dövblinda