It was a good catch that RNBL replaced SSBL but I don't see this as a 3.3.0 P1 issue. Same thing with HABEAS/BSP. Can't these be handled in normal course with GA and then sa-update? I worry we are hurrying these too much.

This is a reminder of the goal to cut another pre-release December 17th either named beta2 or rc1 depending on the above conditions. It is not a big deal if we need to delay the cut to the proposed deadline of December 23rd.

I think a beta2 would be more appropriate. I think rc1 would be after we have all the known P1 bugs closed off.

regards,
KAM