I think I still have a Model B in the loft somewhere...

Kevin

I've seen CP/M mentioned but no mention of the venerable Kaypro! Oh those were the days.... 8^)

But my first digital computer (at work) was a Raytheon 703 with paper tape to load programs (after you fingered in the boot) and output was the lights on the front panel. I also worked on analog computers for a number of years, it wasn't so much programming as re-engineering. I actually do miss those days.
--
Steve Lindemann                         __
Network Administrator                  //\\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign