On 12/18/2009 04:56 PM, Charles Gregory wrote:
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, John Hardin wrote:
We hope to get rule scoring and publication much more automated -
i.e., if a rule in the sandbox works well based on the automated
masschecks, it would be automatically scored and published via sa-update.

Music to my ears. I will wait (semi-)patiently. Thanks.

- C

Why wait, when you do relatively simple things to help make it happen?

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/NightlyMassCheck
We can more frequently update rules if more people participate in the nightly masschecks. The current documentation is a bit of a confusing mess unfortunately.

Warren