Res wrote:

no whitelist should ever become default part of SA

the day it is, is the day I look elsewhere.

Why shouldn't white lists become part of SA? Blacklists are part of SA. My hostkarma whitelists are one of the things that keeps me in business because my false positive rates are far far better than SA because of white listing. There are millions of email servers out there that do nothing but send good email 100% of the time that are easy to detect because, unlike spammers, they aren't trying to be evasive. I continue to be of the opinion that SA need more white rules to detect HAM and not just SPAM.