From: Marc Perkel [mailto:m...@perkel.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:46 AM
To: Casartello, Thomas
Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Bayes stopped working

MySQL has changed. I think there's a script called mysql-upgrade that you
need to run.

Casartello, Thomas wrote:

I recently updated my machine from Fedora 11 to Fedora 12 and I noticed
Bayes has stopped working. Couldn't get anything revealing from Spamassassin
-D -lint . I use Mysql based bayes. Any suggestions on where else to check
for problems?

Thomas E. Casartello, Jr.

Staff Assistant - Wireless/Linux Administrator

Information Technology

Wilson 105A

Westfield State College

(413) 572-8245