*From:* Marc Perkel [mailto:m...@perkel.com]
*Sent:* Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:46 AM
*To:* Casartello, Thomas
*Cc:* users@spamassassin.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Bayes stopped working

MySQL has changed. I think there's a script called mysql-upgrade that you need to run.

Casartello, Thomas wrote:

I recently updated my machine from Fedora 11 to Fedora 12 and I noticed Bayes has stopped working. Couldn’t get anything revealing from Spamassassin –D –lint . I use Mysql based bayes. Any suggestions on where else to check for problems?

Thomas E. Casartello, Jr.

Staff Assistant - Wireless/Linux Administrator

Information Technology

Wilson 105A

Westfield State College

(413) 572-8245