On 2/1/2010 10:30 AM, Mark Martinec wrote:

Btw, the three rules JM_SOUGHT_FRAUD_{1,2,3} have a score of zero
as per Justin's request (Bug 6155 c 38, c72, c89, c124).
Not sure if people using the channel realize that scores
need to be bumped up.  Btw, I prefer to avoid them monopolizing
the score when more than one hits:

score JM_SOUGHT_FRAUD_1 0.1
score JM_SOUGHT_FRAUD_2 0.1
score JM_SOUGHT_FRAUD_3 0.1
meta  JM_SOUGHT_FRAUD_ANY JM_SOUGHT_FRAUD_1 || JM_SOUGHT_FRAUD_2 ||
JM_SOUGHT_FRAUD_3
score JM_SOUGHT_FRAUD_ANY 3.0

I tried to read all 6 months of the comments on Bug 6155, but I just don't have the time this morning to do so. Since the bug is now closed as fixed, is there a reason why scores haven't been pushed out in an update? If this ruleset is expected to come into and out of service, and timely status updates generally aren't sent to this list, I'd rather not manually add scores in local.cf.