Ideally everyone would pass these.

meta      SPF_HELO_NOT_PASS  !SPF_HELO_PASS
meta      SPF_NOT_PASS       !SPF_PASS

These will catch everything that does not have a valid SPF record,
including those for domains that have no SPF record.

I tested only the most recent 1,000 emails from my inbox, which I haven't
been sorting, so it includes all the spam that both SpamAssassin and
SpamProbe missed.

SPF_NOT_PASS got 180 hits.  At least 4 of those were spam.

I'm going to sort my email out and do more testing.  I'd love to hear what
numbers the rest of you get.  I expect it to get better over time.
Especially if it gets added to the default SA rules.

--
"I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it."
- Rita Mae Brown