You'll love this..

My nightly sa-update cron ran last night and upgraded my "modified"
rules (was version 916621) to a newer version (version 917420). This, of
course, undid my changes. And equally surprising, --lint passed.

I looked at the diffs and sure enough, the same lines were back (number
of other changes too). Not sure why the gremlins were banished.
Interesting mystery.

-lee

--
Fuelly <http://www.fuelly.com/driver/dilkie/golf>