Hi,

What score does the spam have ....  post it with full header on
nomorepasting.com or similar ... then we can try what it hits on out
setups ...

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 12:47 AM, tonjg <t...@freeuk.com> wrote:

> I've done a bayes learn on 500 spams and 400 hams, my spam hit threshold is 5
> and I'm getting a success rate of about 40% in identifying spam, and that's
> after doing an sa-update too.

Bayes alone with stardard score on 3.2.5 wont get it higher than 3.5
with BAYES_99 ...

And since yours is 5.0 ... you must be scoring on something else too ...

> I was hoping to get better results than this.
> How many spam and ham tokens does SA normally need before it really starts
> to work well ie: 90%+ success rate identifying spam?

It should be working now ... unless its crappy mail bayes ... its
needs to reflect what kind of spam and ham you are getting ...