On 18.03.10 05:20, tonjg wrote:
> I'm going to do another sa-learn when I hit 100 more spams and I'll see then
> if it makes a difference.

learn whenever possible, mostly on mismatched spams and hams.
you can pipe individual mail to "spamassassin -r" and "spamasssassin -k"
to do that.

> In the meantime I've lowered my hit threshold to 4.

so you get more false positives.

> DNS available?
> no

well, why? DNS helps very much for catching spam. all blacklists use DNS
(afaik)
Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.